Rainbow Contra Dance, Saturday, October 7th Northampton, MA

1 view

arlene firtion

Sep 26, 2023, 5:08:58 PM9/26/23
to Dance
Hi Fellow Contra Dancers,

We are excited to announce that we will be dancing Saturday, October 7th in Northampton.

Invite your friends.  All dances are taught and no experience necessary.

Updated dance dates are listed below, extended into 2024.

Covid policy still in place see below.

First Churches of Northampton
129 Main Street (enter on Center St.)
Northampton, MA

Time: 7-10PM

Caller: Liz Nelson

Music by: Susan Conger (fiddle),  Rebecca Rose (fiddle), Susan Creighton (keyboard)

General Admission: $15- $20,  students $8-$12  with no one turned away due to lack of funds

Here are our Covid documentation requirements:

ID and Proof of Vax + booster required to enter

Masks at all times N95, KN95, KF95

There will be NO snacks.  We encourage everyone to bring their own water bottle.
Water will be available and cups if you forget to bring a water bottle.

Remember to bring soft-soled non street shoes to protect the wooden dance floor.
Please refrain from wearing perfumes, colognes, and other highly scented products.
All events are smoke, drug and alcohol free!!

Save these dates:

Oct 7
Nov 4
Dec 2
We are excited to announce these dates in 2024.
Jan 6
Feb 3
Mar 2
April 6
May 4
June 1

Judy, Charlotte, David, Dave, Arlene, Carla, Eli, Ross, Kathleen, Katrina, Kayla

Affiliated with Lavender Country & Folk Dancers and Country Song & Dance Society.
Like us on Facebook! More info: Contact David at viet...@yahoo.com413-237-4685
Charlotte at 1charlotte.hathaway@gmail.com 413-687-5611