Ruth Sylvester's Celebration of Life, July 22, 2 PM, Norwich, VT

Read Weaver

Jul 10, 2023, 9:01:56 PM7/10/23
to lcfd-a...@lcfd.org
Ruth's friends have organized a celebration of her life at 2 p.m. on Saturday, July 22nd at the Unitarian Universalist Congregation of the Upper Valley at 320 U.S. Rte 5, Norwich VT. The program will include music and remembrances, followed by light refreshments.

We’re asking, in true Ruth style, that attendees bring, when possible, a tea-time treat (savory or sweet) to share during the social gathering after the formal program.

Additionally, everyone who plays a musical instrument at any level is invited to bring it along and join in at the end of the program in playing some simple waltz tunes to celebrate Ruth’s love of music, dance, and bringing people together. Music provided and, upon email request, can be supplied ahead of time.

Because parking is limited, carpooling is encouraged. You are welcome to use the lots next to and across the street from the UUCUV. Please, please, please, do not park on the UUCUV's neighbors’ grass. If the lots are filled, you may also park on the north side only of Palmer Court.

Please contact Tracey Sherry with any questions by email: tsher...@gmail.com

While we’ve tried to reach those whose lives we know Ruth touched, I’m sure we’ll miss many. Please spread the word to anyone who you think might want to attend that we may have overlooked.

(Posted at Elfie’s request by Read.)