Ensure the future of LCFD

Myles Louis Dakan

Jun 7, 2024, 9:57:56 AMJun 7
to lcfd-a...@lcfd.org, past-c...@lcfd.org
Hi friends,

We're heading into an exciting weekend for LCFD. It's our second camp at Pinewoods and our largest dance camp in many years — now with a long waitlist! After guiding the organization through pandemic interruptions we're on solid financial footing as we look to the future.

But there's one important thing missing: Organizing capacity! We need a fall camp chair to lead the team for Ashokan, and at least one more board member. New organizers help us include more perspectives and share the work of continuing this all-volunteer organization.

Please reach out to a board member in person or via email if you would like to help in any way.

See you on the dance floor!

Myles Dakan, on behalf of the LCFD board:
Sam Weiler, René Meade, John Gintell, Mark Galipeau, David Norton

Christopher Ricciotti

Jun 7, 2024, 2:54:24 PMJun 7
to lcfd-a...@lcfd.org, past-c...@lcfd.org, Myles Louis Dakan
I might consider this in the future, but I'm not able to do this right now.   Feel free to ask me again.

Thank you.

Chris Ricciotti