Join us at Pinewoods for LCFD Camp in June!

LCFD Dance Camp

Feb 12, 2024, 7:50:57 AMFeb 12
to lcfd-a...@lcfd.org, past-c...@lcfd.org
Dear Friends,

Building on the huge success of last year's return to in-person programming, we are delighted to welcome you back for another fantastic LCFD camp weekend this spring! We hope you will join us Friday, June 7 to Sunday, June 9 at Pinewoods Camp in Plymouth, MA.

We'll have Contra Dancing led by Maia McCormick and English Country Dancing led by Scott Higgs, to the music of two great bands: Anna Patton, Audrey Jaber and Michael Freeman, as well as Helen Kuhar and Tim Ball. There will also be lots of camper-led activities and workshops.

All dancing at LCFD camps is gender free, with no gendered terms used in teaching and calling. The strength of our community is in its diversity, and people of all genders, sexual orientations, ages, abilities, and levels of dance experience are encouraged to come and bring their whole selves to the event.

For lots more information about the weekend, check out the LCFD website, or go ahead and register today! If you have any questions, please write to ca...@lcfd.org.

See you on the dance floor!

Ben Sachs-Hamilton, Camp Chair
Naomh Fairweather, Registrar