LCFD Virtual Spring Camp May 1-2

Lavender Country and Folk Dancers

Apr 20, 2021, 7:14:57 PM4/20/21
to past-c...@lcfd.org, lcfd-a...@lcfd.org
Hello LCFD community!

We're pleased to announce the details of our virtual Spring Camp! We have two events on Zoom planned for May 1 and 2. More information is attached, copied below, and available at our website. Please spread the word!

Details and registration are on our website

Saturday Night Concert, Dance & Social
May 1, 2021 | 7-9 PM Eastern
Music by Brandi Waller-Pace, line dance taught by Greg Huff, and socializing with LCFD friends new and old!

Sunday Afternoon Tea
May 2, 2021 | 2-4 PM Eastern
Chris Ricciotti will host our fun, live, conference call-in tea party, with dancers from the LCFD Community as the telephone operators connecting your calls! Call in to talk by phone and/or watch the livestream on Zoom! Details to follow.

We can't wait to see you on Zoom!
LCFD Spring Camp 2021.pdf

Lavender Country and Folk Dancers

Apr 28, 2021, 1:43:50 PM4/28/21
to past-c...@lcfd.org, lcfd-a...@lcfd.org
Hello LCFD!

We'd love to see you this weekend during our Virtual Spring Camp events! More information is attached and copied below. Details and free registration are on our website

Please spread the word by forwarding this email or inviting friends to the event on Facebook.

Saturday Night Concert, Dance & Social
May 1, 2021 | 7-9 PM Eastern
Music by Brandi Waller-Pace, line dance taught by Greg Huff, and socializing with LCFD friends new and old!

Sunday Afternoon Tea
May 2, 2021 | 2-4 PM Eastern
Chris Ricciotti will host our fun, live, conference call-in tea party, with dancers from the LCFD Community as the telephone operators connecting your calls! Call in to talk by phone and/or watch the livestream on Zoom! Details to follow when you register.

LCFD Spring Camp 2021.pdf

Lavender Country and Folk Dancers

Apr 30, 2021, 5:02:33 PM4/30/21
to past-c...@lcfd.org, lcfd-a...@lcfd.org
Friendly reminder to register for our two Virtual Spring Camp events tomorrow evening and Sunday afternoon. The quick, free registration will give you the Zoom link, and feel free to register even if you're not sure you can make it or just want to pop in briefly to say hello.

Details are on our website!