Don't wait to register for camp in June!

Ben Sachs-Hamilton, LCFD Registrar

Feb 6, 2023, 6:16:41 PM2/6/23
to lcfd-a...@lcfd.org
Hi all,

We are excited to be holding spring camp at Pinewoods in Plymouth, MA, a facility designed and operated specifically for dancers, singers, and musicians. We think you're going to love it!

Pinewoods is a very popular venue, and we expect that it will be a significant draw for new campers. We may reach our full capacity and need to have a waitlist, so we strongly encourage you to register early. Cancellations are fully refundable through May 15.

While camp at Pinewoods will be similar in many ways to our previous camps, there will also be some important differences, which you can read more about on the LCFD website here. More information, including pricing and Covid precautions, is here.

Don't hesitate to reach out with any questions, and I hope to see you at camp!

Ben Sachs-Hamilton
LCFD Camp Registrar