Reserve your tickets now for the 24th Anuall Auturmn Harvest Ball!

Christopher Ricciotti

Nov 5, 2022, 11:42:09 AM11/5/22
to lcfd-a...@lcfd.org
24TH ANNUAL HARVEST BALL
SATURDAY EVENING - NOVEMBER 12TH!
Folks after a 3 year absence, we are finally hosting a long loved annual event in our community, our now 24th Annual Autumn Harvest Ball. Here are some important notes:
ADMISSION:
Please register ahead of time for a reduced rate to attend, and to help us plan for this event. Admission is $15 if you register in advance, $18 at the door. We will still have sliding scale available ($7 to $15) for anyone who needs this.
WE NEED VOLUNTEERS and WORK EXCHANGE HELPERS!
You can get a reduced rate or FREE ADMISSION if you can help us out. This will mostly be for decorating the hall, taking admission at the door, helping with snack & beverage set up (outside - weather dependant) and for clean up after the ball. If you can help, please let us know, and if you need a reduction or FREE Admission, please contact me as noted below. To help Decorate, meet us at the hall by 2pm. We will break for dinner out around 5pm. Sadly there is no Pot Luck Dinner this year due to COVID restrictions, however we are attempting snacks and beverages (to be eaten outside) for the break.
MASKS and ATTIRE
Yes this year we will have a MASKED BALL! Be creative and come in with a creative and unique mask of your desire! You can find lots of these on line, and they are inexpensive. If we are going to be masked, let's have some fun with this! Also we suggest colorful, festive, formal or period attire of your choice for this special once a year event. Contact me if you need ideas. Be creative and have fun with this!
PROGRAM:
2:00 - 5:00pm: Decorating the hall (Volunteers & Work Exchange Needed)
5:00pm - 6:15pm: Dinner out at a nearby restaurant
7:00pm - 7:25pm: Waltzing
7:30pm - 11:15pm: Harvest Ball with Break for desserts
To reserve tickets, and to volunteer or for work exchange for free or reduced admission, please send an email to Chris Ricciotti at Ricc...@aol.com, or by text to 339-204-7644. When reserving please give me the first and last name of each person attending so we can have this documented at the door when you arrive.
I have attached some videos from our past Harvest Balls. We hope many of you can come out and join us again this year! It's always fun, beautiful music, and wonderful celebration of our community! Spread the word and come out and join us!
For videos of past balls, visit ouir Facebook page at:  https://www.facebook.com/groups/jpcontra