LCFD Covid/Camp Survey - one more week

Lavender Country and Folk Dancers

Jun 17, 2021, 8:58:31 PM6/17/21
to past-c...@lcfd.org, lcfd-a...@lcfd.org
Hello,

The LCFD Board is considering whether or not to plan an in-person camp for Fall 2021, and we need input from you! Please fill out this survey to help us make decisions that best reflect the will of the community.

We are also seeking nominations for open seats on the board. Please fill out the survey for details and to submit a nomination.

The survey will close on Friday, June 25 at 11:59 pm Pacific Time. Thank you to the 87 people who have already responded!

Cheers,
Ollie Cultrara & the LCFD board

Lavender Country and Folk Dancers

Jun 19, 2021, 9:52:01 AM6/19/21
to past-c...@lcfd.org, lcfd-a...@lcfd.org
Hello again!

Thank you to all the folks who let us know that the survey link stopped working. Here's a new link! If you haven't already, please complete the survey by Friday, June 25 at 11:59 pm Pacific Time.

The LCFD Board is considering whether or not to plan an in-person camp for Fall 2021, and we need input from you! Please fill out this survey to help us make decisions that best reflect the will of the community.

We are also seeking nominations for open seats on the board. Please fill out the survey for details and to submit a nomination, or reply to this email if you or someone you know is interested.

Cheers,
Ollie Cultrara & the LCFD board

p.s. Happy Pride and Juneteenth!