Weather and Tuesday's English dance

Read Weaver

Jul 8, 2024, 2:47:07 PMJul 8
to JP-English
We’re figuring out whether we’ll have a dance this week because of the heat, and we’ll make a definite decision by Tuesday afternoon; expect another email by then, and you can check the website.

We haven’t decided yet because the forecast has changed a fair bit in the last few hours. If we will be dancing, we’ll bring ice for water and take frequent water breaks. We’ll also have ice for you to wrap in a bandana and put around your neck (but bring your own bandana (or more for others), we’re not sure we’ll have enough to lend).

Hope to see you dancing.

If so:
Tuesday 7/9 7:30-10:00, First Church JP
Sue Rosen calling
Bruce Rosen on piano
Clara Stefanov-Wagner on violin
Ron Dann on clarinet

Otherwise, see you July 23

Read Weaver

Jul 9, 2024, 10:38:35 AMJul 9
to JP-English
The forecast remains daunting so, alas, we have decided to cancel tonight’s dance. Hope to see you next time:

Tuesday 7/23 7:30-10:00, First Church JP
Brad Sayler calling
Debby Knight on piano
Carol Bittenson on violin
Barb Levine on hammered dulcimer

And there is a fifth-Tuesday dance this month, 7/30.