Announcing Beantown Stomp 2024! March 15-17

John W Gintell

Dec 3, 2023, 11:32:24 AM12/3/23
to jp-c...@lcfd.org
BIDA and our JP dance organization are co-sponsoring the Beantown Stomp.

It will be lots of fun so I urge youv to consider it.  And signup soon.  There are a limited number of spots open and it fills up soon.

When: March 15-17
Where: 1950 Mass Ave Cambridge MA
What: A weekend of contra dancing, waltzing, and more! Callers will be Maia McCormick and Will Mentor, with amazing music by The Figments and The Mean Lids. Open band opportunities, Saturday morning family dance, genderfree calling and bathrooms, snacks, volunteering, sliding scale, and many beautiful beans, including you!

For more information and to sign up for registration and other news, please go to: https://www.beantownstomp.com/

John