Setup and Door help for Saturday, 8 October

Bob Peterson

Oct 7, 2022, 9:34:12 PM10/7/22
to JP Volunteers, jp-c...@lcfd.org
At our last dance we had a huge crowd. We have a dance again this Saturday, October 8. We can use more people from that crowd for the door and for setup. If you can help, please email me: b...@contracorner.com

Setup starts at 6:30 and runs 30-45 minutes. You will move furniture, and carry up sound equipment from the basement.

Door starts at 7:15 and runs until the dance break. We can really use 2 people for 30 minutes during the initial rush. After that folks can swap out between dances. Take money, count heads, provide a friend welcome and information, and check COVID vaccination cards.

Thank you! And come dance!
\Bob Peterson
Volunteer coordinator