Update from this past Saturday's (6/22) dance

Peter Rivard

Jun 25, 2024, 9:58:19 AMJun 25
to jp-c...@lcfd.org
To all who attended the Saturday 6/22/24 JP contra dance –

First: Thanks for joining in the dancing!  It was a fun evening and we hope everyone had a good time.

Second: Someone who was at our 6/22/24 dance has let us know that they were exposed--the day before our dance--to someone who later tested positive for COVID-19.  The person who attended our dance is asymptomatic and has tested negative as of the time this email is posted. We haven't received any other notifications of exposure or symptoms from anyone else in attendance at our dance.

Wishing everyone a good (and healthy!) summer, and we hope to see you at our fall dances.

The JP dance organizers