Ir al primer mensaje no leído

Bob Peterson

no leída,
7 sept 2021, 1:56:59 p.m.7/9/21
para jp-c...@lcfd.org
Hello fellow dancers, from the organizers for JP Contras (Boston Gender Free Contra Dance for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer Folks and Friends)!

Our first picnic at Jamaica Pond was a great success with about 30 people coming to sit and chat. So we’re doing it again, but this time down south of Boston.

Sunday, September 12. Time 2:00pm thru early evening
At MayApple Farm (144 West Street in Stoughton, MA). Hosted by Chris Ricciotti.
The farmhouse is on the corner of West Street and Pratts Court. The actual house entrance and yard area is on Pratts Court. Please be sure to note this. Chris's phone number is 339-204-7644; phone or text if you get lost. (GPS coordinates are 42.126883, -71.131166).

Bring your own seating, food, and drink. All are invited regardless of vaccination status, but please stay away if you are not feeling well.

(The forecast looks to be spectacular. However, we will send a reminder and confirmation the day before. If we must cancel due to weather the RAIN DATE will be the following Saturday, September 18. Same time, place, and attendance rules.)

On behalf of the organizers of the JP contras (Boston Gender Free Contra Dance for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer Folks and Friends),
\Bob Peterson
b...@contracorner.com

Bob Peterson

no leída,
11 sept 2021, 2:58:38 p.m.11/9/21
para jp-c...@lcfd.org
The picnic is tomorrow, Sunday the 12th at 2PM. The forecasts are for low 80s and partly cloudy, so the weather should be perfect for our outdoor picnic.

  • Parking is on the street (Pratts Court), at the house, and across the street.
  • It's a picnic, not a potluck, so bring your own food and drink.
  • Bring your own seating (chair, blanket, towel).
  • There is a pond next to the farm. You can use the available canoe, life jacket, and paddles. You can also bring a canoe or kayak.
  • Please do not come if you are not feeling well. That includes "it's just a cough" kinds of not feeling well.

We look forward to seeing you again and keeping in touch!
\Bob Peterson

Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar