Summer picnics, this Sunday and in September

Bob Peterson

Jul 28, 2021, 6:34:14 PM7/28/21
to jp-c...@lcfd.org
[This message was originally sent 2 weeks ago but died in delivery somehow. We apologize for the late notice.]

Hello fellow dancers, from the organizers for JP Contras (Boston Gender Free Contra Dance for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer Folks and Friends)!

We have been meeting and discussing resumption of dancing in person at the First Church of Jamaica Plain. We don't have a firm date for that yet as we are currently formulating our health safety policy and procedures. These are being discussed amongst ourselves as well as consulting other major dance groups throughout the state. (If you want to participate in discussions, you can reply to myself, b...@contracorner.com, or Chris Ricciotti, ricc...@aol.com.)

Meanwhile we've planned two picnics for folks to get reacquainted and see one another again!

• Picnic 1:
Sunday, August 1, at Noon.
At Jamaica Pond (The Jamaicaway and Pond Street). We will meet on the grass in sight of the boathouse. Bring your own seating, food, and drink.

All are invited regardless of vaccination status, but please stay away if you are not feeling well.

(RAIN DATE will be Saturday, August 14, at noon. Same place.) We will send a reminder and confirmation the day before.

• Picnic 2:
Sunday, September 12. Time 2:00pm thru early evening
At MayApple Farm (144 West Street in Stoughton, MA). Hosted by Chris Ricciotti. Bring your own seating, food, and drink.

All are invited regardless of vaccination status, but please stay away if you are not feeling well.

(RAIN DATE the following Saturday, September 18. Same time, place, and attendance rules.) We will send a reminder and confirmation the day before.

On behalf of the organizers of the JP contras (Boston Gender Free Contra Dance for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer Folks and Friends),
\Bob Peterson

Bob

gina sonne

Jul 31, 2021, 7:08:46 PM7/31/21