Berkeley UPC Release 2019.4.2

Paul Hargrove

May 27, 2019, 5:02:36 PM5/27/19
to upc-users
A hotfix release of Berkeley UPC 2019.4.2 is now available for download from
      https://upc.lbl.gov/download/

This Berkeley UPC release embeds the latest GASNet-EX 2019.3.2.

This release fixes an important bug discovered in the previous release, affecting users of “wide” SMP nodes:
     bug3943: infrequent startup hang with PSHM and over 62 PPN

All downloads are also available from our mirror site at
      http://gasnet.sourceforge.net/releases
and from the downloads areas of the respective git repos (see below).

For anyone wishing to contribute to BUPC, we recommend obtaining
the "develop" branch of our public git repository:
      https://bitbucket.org/berkeleylab/upc-runtime

-Paul Hargrove, on behalf of the developers of Berkeley UPC