UPCXX with ibv conduit fails to build

Aditya Bandla

May 30, 2019, 12:25:32 PM5/30/19
to upc-users
Im trying to build UPCXX with the ibv-conduit. Currently, I end up with the following error

configure error: User requested --enable-ibv but I don't know how to build ibv programs for your system

I got the same error previously when building BUPC, however it built successfully when I passed it the -rpath-link to the directories which had the secondary dependencies i.e. -Wl,-rpath-link,/lib64

I tried the same for UPCXX, but the build fails

Following is the command I am running

export GASNET_CONFIGURE_ARGS="--enable-ibv"

./install /home/users/scratch/tools/build/upcxx