Berkeley UPC Release 2020.12.0

1 view

Paul H. Hargrove

Dec 11, 2020, 5:51:04 PM12/11/20
to upc-users

Berkeley UPC Release 2020.12.0 is now available for download from:

      https://upc.lbl.gov/download/

This Berkeley UPC release fixes some minor bugs and embeds the latest GASNet-EX 2020.11.0.

User-visible changes are described in the respective ChangeLogs of Berkeley UPC and GASNet-EX.

The download is also available from our mirror site at

      http://gasnet.sourceforge.net/releases

and from the downloads areas of the git repo (see below).

For anyone wishing to contribute to Berkeley UPC, we recommend obtaining the "develop" branch of our public git repository:

      https://bitbucket.org/berkeleylab/upc-runtime

Additionally, there is a new bug-fix release (version 2.28.2) of the Berkeley UPC Translator which primarily addresses compilation issues on recent macOS releases.  It is available from the same primary and mirror locations, and from git at https://bitbucket.org/berkeleylab/upc-translator

-Paul Hargrove, on behalf of the developers of Berkeley UPC