Sylabs cloud library administration

Mark Miesch

Sep 7, 2021, 7:40:54 PM9/7/21
to singularity

Greetings -

I maintain a collection of containers on Sylabs cloud for my organization, JCSDA:

These are used (and greatly appreciated!) by our software user community.

However, I am leaving the organization so I'd like to transfer ownership/administration of this container collection to a colleague.  I don't see any way to give another user admin (push/delete) privileges to a repository like this and I can't find any documentation on it.  Any ideas?  Thanks in advance.

Dave Dykstra

Sep 8, 2021, 10:48:49 AM9/8/21
to singu...@lbl.gov
Mark,

I'm not sure that Sylabs people are signed up for this mailing list
anymore. I suggest you try to contact them through their website.

Dave