singularity-3.8.0~rc.1-1 built for epel and fedora

Dave Dykstra

May 24, 2021, 12:27:05 PM5/24/21
to singu...@lbl.gov
I have made builds of singularity-3.8.0~rc.1-1 for epel and fedora.
Because it is just a release candidate, I am not planning on putting
them in epel-testing or fedora testing, but they are available for
download from koji. You can find them at this link:
https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/packageinfo?packageID=22529

Please test, and if you see any problems, create issues on github.

Dave