EPEL/Fedora builds of Singularity 3.7.4 security release available

Dave Dykstra

May 26, 2021, 2:16:23 PM5/26/21
to singu...@lbl.gov, wlcg-co...@cern.ch
EPEL and Fedora builds of Singularity 3.7.4 are available at
https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/?search=singularity

At this time they are pending getting into testing, but if you click on
an individual build and then the tab "Builds" it will take you to where
you can download the rpm from koji. They should be in the testing yum
repo by tomorrow. Please give Karma if you test it and it works.

Dave