Downloading Multiple Metagenomes from JGI

Qianzi Li

Apr 21, 2021, 12:08:08 PM4/21/21
to IMG User Forum
Hi All,
I am currently trying to download a list of microbial metagenomes together from the portal (https://img.jgi.doe.gov/), I tried to add them to my cart but  I did not find anyways to download the sequence together. I would appreciate any help if there is a way to do this.

Thank you.
Qianzi

I-Min Chen

Apr 21, 2021, 4:49:03 PM4/21/21
to IMG User Forum, li...@carleton.edu
Please see our notice:
Wed Apr 21 NERSC system maintenance affecting: BLAST, Workspace Jobs and other tools. Sorry for the inconvenience.

This also includes downloading. Please check again tomorrow.

Qianzi Li

Apr 22, 2021, 5:04:44 PM4/22/21
to IMG User Forum, I-Min Chen, Qianzi Li
I checked today and it still does not seem to work. For reference, here is the screenshots of the genome cart page. I did not find any button for downloading?
Thanks for your help!
WeChat Image_20210422160417.png

I-Min Chen

Apr 22, 2021, 5:13:46 PM4/22/21
to Qianzi Li, IMG User Forum
Please submit a ticket so that we can track the issue: https://img.jgi.doe.gov/cgi-bin/mer/main.cgi?section=Questions

Qianzi Li

Apr 22, 2021, 5:32:27 PM4/22/21
to IMG User Forum, I-Min Chen, IMG User Forum, Qianzi Li
Just sent! Thanks!

Ken Chu

Apr 23, 2021, 4:56:47 PM4/23/21
to IMG User Forum, li...@carleton.edu, I-Min Chen, IMG User Forum