Another PG&E - PSPS announced today

Ken Chu

Nov 18, 2019, 11:10:39 PM11/18/19
to IMG User Forum
PG&E has announced today a Public Safety Power Shutoff (PSPS )

It is schedule for Wed Nov 20 to Thr Nov 21.

If there is a power shutdown. All JGI systems will be not be available including IMG.

More info:
LBNL status site:

PG&E - PSPS

Ken Chu

Nov 18, 2019, 11:24:32 PM11/18/19
to IMG User Forum
FYI:
PG&E (https://www.pge.com/) is Northern California's gas and electricity provider.

PSPS is an intentional blackout to prevent wild fires.

For the past few months there have been several PSPS called.
As a result, many of us have been living without electricity for days.

We thank you for your understanding in this new norm we live in Northern California.

- IMG

Ken Chu

Nov 19, 2019, 2:11:51 PM11/19/19
to img-use...@lbl.gov
PG&E has confirmed a PSPS for LBNL.
IMG and JGI will NOT be available during this time:  Wed Nov 20 to Thr Nov 21.

- IMG