KO function profiles - results truncated

ERIN MCPARLAND

Mar 12, 2021, 12:13:50 PM3/12/21
to IMG User Forum
Hello. My collaborator and I have been searching a genome set (n = ~400) with function profiles successfully for the past two months. However, we have been getting strange truncated results recently, where hits for <200 are returned. See attached a message at the bottom of the results table. The message refers to a 'Download all' button above but we don't see this anywhere. We have also tried running as a submitted job to see if the results change but the same truncated result is returned. Any ideas on what might have changed or where else we could look for the full hit table?

Thank you.
Erin

P.S. My collaborator sent a similar email to the Q&A but was struggling with the Jira account so I'm reposting here and will keep the conversation here. Thank you again!!
IMG truncated.png