New track functionality

Michał T. Lorenc

Sep 12, 2021, 9:18:37 PM9/12/21
to apollo
Hi all,
The "New track" functionality is excellent. However, we noticed three features are missing.

1. Automatically creating an index e.g. via "perl "~/Apollo/jbrowse/bin/generate-names.pl --out /efs/apollo/LAB"  to get:

Screenshot 2021-09-13 11.07.57.png

2. It would be awesome to be still able to modify the JSON after the track was created, maybe an edit button next to the remove button.

image.png

3. Changing the order of the tracks.

image.png

Thank you in advance,

Best wishes,

Michal

Garrett Stevens

Sep 17, 2021, 1:19:14 PM9/17/21
to Michał T. Lorenc, apollo
Hi Michał,

I'd suggest adding each of these three features as separate feature requests at https://github.com/GMOD/Apollo/issues. That way anyone who might be working on Apollo can see them and comment/track progress.

Best,
Garrett