Looking for lively (or at least once lively) annotation efforts / apollo instances

Rad

Oct 27, 2022, 10:05:21 PM10/27/22
to apollo
Hi All,

I'd like to understand what a successful annotation effort in Apollo looks like to better understand the process and potential roadblocks - beyond the obvious: we're all busy!

Where do I find Apollo instances with the liveliest communities annotating their favourite eukaryotic genomes?

I am mostly interested in crop species, but this is more about the process and challenges when faced with the size and complexity present in eukaryotic genomes.

Many thanks!

Rad