keep masks - for now

Tamara Moore

Feb 21, 2022, 6:35:59 PM2/21/22
to School Board Public Comments
You have a no-win decision tonight.  My first concern is for the vulnerable. My second concern is that I do NOT want to go to remote learning again!!  I would gladly wear masks if it will allow me to teach the way I used to teach with small groups, and not go remote again.

I fully expect the decision will be for optional masking, I would ask that we monitor our cases very carefully and put masks back in place if cases go up.  This is not a popular decision and I think going back to masks after not having them will be extremely difficult - but perhaps the compromise we may need.

Noone likes masks.  We are all tired of Covid.  What can we do to provide the best educational opportunities for all students?  Thank you.

Tammy Moore
Aspen Elementary School

Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail, including all attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipients and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited unless specifically provided under the New Mexico Inspection of Public Records Act.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of this message.

 This email has been sent from a verified laschools.net user.
This conversation is locked