Opening schools

Christie Kelly

Feb 9, 2021, 4:35:15 PM2/9/21
to public....@laschools.net
It is time to go to at least a hybrid model, and open schools for our students as soon as possible. There appears to always be a reason why we can’t reopen, and I expect the list of reasons to grow even longer. Let’s start thinking about how we can reopen schools, and focus on the students! In other professions, for example health care (where I would argue the risk of contracting CoVid19 is appreciably higher than in a public school), if you decline to work then you do not get paid. You may also lose your job! I completely agree with Jon Teague, Julia Sheppard, Tim Kelley and many others in support of opening schools. Follow the science and focus on what’s best for students.
—Christie Kelly

Sent from my iPhone
This conversation is locked