Petition to Table the MOA--Over 300 signatures so far and climbing

Celina Morgan

Nov 19, 2020, 4:13:08 PM11/19/20
to public....@laschools.net
Good afternoon to the school board. I previously made you aware of a petition that is circulating in hope that it could be a tool for the school to measure public support for holding off on the MOA.

Please keep in mind that because of covid-19, we have been unable to walk around the community to approach people, and are very limited with communication formats that will keep our neighbors safe and respect the governor's orders. This alone should be a reason to table the MOA until covid-19 is no longer a threat to the health and wellness of our community. Even so, we have already exceeded 300 signatures and are steadily climbing. I will email a list to the board later today.

The text for the petition is attached.

Thank you for your service to our community. Respectfully,
Celina Morgan

Keep LAPS Land for the Future of Our Students--Petition Text.pdf
This conversation is locked