Protect our community

Beth Brown

Oct 12, 2020, 6:30:54 PM10/12/20
to public....@laschools.net
In regards to opening schools, I have great concern for our community at large. This affects more than those attending school and staff. It affects our community and community spread.

The state is going downhill fast. Positivity rates and hospitalizations are rising. To think that will not affect us as we open up is incorrect. We're in a bubble, and mostly a guideline abiding bubble, but that will burst when we have more transit, more community function, and more social contact.

This conversation is locked