Kudos to Dr. Delfin

Mary Younk

Sep 23, 2022, 4:09:32 PM9/23/22
to public....@laschools.net

I would just like to communicate how pleased all us teachers are with the hiring of Dr. Delfin.  Many of my colleagues and I have been reflecting on how positive we feel about the board’s decision in this matter and how hopeful we are now.  Dr. Delfin brings an energy and sincerity to the district leadership that we haven’t seen for a while.  He is present and actively listens to our needs and our concerns, and we are already seeing progress.  We teachers are feeling confident that Dr. Delfin is supporting the changes needed to begin moving our district in the right direction.

I’m sure everyone is acutely aware of how chaotic the start of a new school year can be.  I hope you can appreciate why many of us have been too busy to share how impressed we are with the job Dr. Delfin is doing.  However, please be aware, regardless of our silence, that this change is VERY GOOD.

Thank you for your time and thoughtful decision making.

Mary Younk
   "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil
              is for good men to do nothing"
                           ~Edmund Burke

LAHS Science Teacher
Los Alamos High School

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail, including all attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipients and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited unless specifically provided under the New Mexico Inspection of Public Records Act. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of this message.

 This email has been sent from a verified laschools.net user.
This conversation is locked