Safe-Start and innovate LA learning Task Force

Kristi L

May 28, 2020, 4:59:36 PM5/28/20
to public....@laschools.net
I was reviewing the documentation for the school board meeting tonight and I noticed that the Safe-Start and innovate LA learning Task Force does not have a sub-group that is focused on Special Education students.  These students should be considered as the district looks at what school will look like next year.  These students are very likely to have negative consequences from the loss of time at school and their needs should be considered.  There are sub-groups related to such things as transportation and athletics, and I feel that special education should also receive consideration.

Kristi Lamborn