In-person learning at LAHS

Linda Matteson

Feb 9, 2021, 4:51:26 PM2/9/21
to public....@laschools.net
Dear School Board,
We wanted to give our input about your discussion and possible decision about in-person learning at the High School.  I believe that a couple things should happen before you bring more students on to campus.  First, all the teachers that want to should be vaccinated.  At this point only 30% are vaccinated.  Secondly, the School Board should have an in-person meeting.  I find it very difficult to understand how the School Board can make decisions about in-person learning for teachers and students while the Board is not meeting in person for their safety.

Thank you for your service to our community.

Linda and Allen Matteson
parents of Junior and 6tth grader in LAPS
This conversation is locked