Re: [EXTERNAL]Support in making the school spaces larger

Ryti, Randall

Jun 10, 2022, 10:49:25 AM6/10/22
to vmagn...@laymca.org, public....@laschools.net, ~County Council, Chris Daniels, dmar...@laymca.org
Veronika Magnelind
On behalf of Council, I thank you for sending this letter of support for the County to fund enhanced gym space in White Rock. This topic will be discussed at a joint Council and School Board meeting on June 13th at 6pm.
Randall Ryti, Chair Los Alamos County Council

My name is Veronika and I am the Sports, Youth and Family Program Director at The Family YMCA. I have in my role as Director almost a year. In this time we have seen an increase in numbers of kids who wants to participate in activities such as Basketball, Soccer, Wrestling, Roller Derby and many other sports. A constant road block for programs is the lack of space. There are so many more programs I would like to start for the kids in our town, at all ages, open to all. I am especially interested in starting intramural sports that catches all the kids and youth that don’t make the competitive teams or who only want to play and not compete.

Best regards,

Veronika Magnelind

Sports, Youth and Family Program Director
The Family YMCA
1450 Iris Street
Los Alamos, NM  87544
P:(505)-662-3100 ext: 313
F:(505)-662-7505
www.laymca.org

 YCampFindYourYEmailSig2

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT: The information contained in this e-mail message, including attachments, is the confidential information of, and/or is the property of, The Family YMCA. The information is intended for use solely by the individual or entity named in the message. If you are not an intended recipient or you received this in error, then any review, printing, copying, or distribution of any such information is prohibited, and please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail from your system.

This conversation is locked