Public comments for re entering school

Rachel Buechele

Jul 14, 2020, 6:04:52 PM7/14/20
to public....@laschools.net

When considering options for kids in the fall, I think we should consider the consistency that young kids need as well as the hands on learning they need to keep their attention.

In the NMPED reentry guidelines they even point out that if everyone is remote learning, that schools should consider keeping pre-K through 3rd grade in person as well as Special Ed students. They need more assistance and are not as self reliant as older students. Please consider this when thinking about our young students going back to school. They will have a much harder time learning online then middle school or high schoolers.

Thank you,
Rachel
Sent from my iPhone
image.jpg