School board meeting

Emily Thacker

Aug 27, 2020, 6:40:35 PM8/27/20
to public....@laschools.net
Hello,
I am writing a quick email to express my family’s desire to go back to in person schooling. Being fully online has been emotionally draining on my kids. It is especially hard with a 6 year old. My 9th grader is very eager to get back in to the class as well.
I do understand safety first, as I am a daycare worker, but I also know how hard it has been on my kid’s emotional well being. I feel safe knowing that our numbers in town are low and that our community has been very respectful of wearing masks and following the state guidelines regarding covid.
I appreciate everything the teachers are doing and will be anxiously awaiting the final decision.
Sincerely,
Emily Thacker

Sent from my iPhone