DAILYNN RODRIGUEZ

Jan 28, 2021, 1:56:49 PM1/28/21
to School Board Public Comments
I feel as though allowing us to participate in a hybrid schedule will only do good. Kids these days aren't getting their full highschool experience especially for our seniors. It's just about two years in a row that seniors have had their last years in highschool sports taken away from them. In addition, without the social interaction many kids are falling into depression and into bad habits. Asking for help has become a lot harder and for some it's totally out of reach.

 This email has been sent from a verified laschools.net user.
This conversation is locked