Mandate Covid vaccine

Don Lepsch

Sep 7, 2021, 7:33:24 PM9/7/21
to public....@laschools.net
I hope the council and the school board will mandate Covid vaccine for all county and school employees.  Los Alamos has done quite well with voluntary vaccines…until the delta variant…now we r going back up in cases and we should also be concerned about future variants that could be worse. I think freedom of choice is fine unless u r harming your neighbors.  Public health policy should be for the community good not the individual good.  You need several vaccines if u want to go to public school…no choice here. There r medical exceptions…that is fine. There r always exceptions in everything.  Please mandate Covid vaccines or at the vary least delete their health benefits for unvaccinated Covid related health treatment or test for Covid each morning before work on their time not county time. Each day they come to work they could be positive…if so they should have non paid leave for the duration of their Covid health problem.
The time has come…my 6 year old grandson and other children are vulnerable and until they can be vaccinated they r susceptible to problems caused by non vaccinated workers or neighbors.
Thanks for listening.
Don Lepsch
80 years old …4 years active duty

Don Lepsch. 404