Comment: North Mesa Housing Project

Martin Pieck

Nov 19, 2020, 7:44:32 PM11/19/20
to public....@laschools.net
To Whom It May Concern,

I seem to remember when a private land owner (large lot west of North Mesa - Broadview) wanted to develop that land the county had a traffic impact study done.

As far as I remember, the outcome was that the traffic impact was unacceptable to the county. So, no permission was granted to develop that land.

Given that this is true, I am now surprised to hear that a County proposed development of ~350 units seems to be ok!?

I am opposed to the newly proposed housing development on the North Mesa LAPS land.

Respectfully,
Martin Pieck
North Mesa Broadview Resident
This conversation is locked