In Person Learning

Rachel Frank Barber

Mar 8, 2021, 7:28:24 PM3/8/21
to public....@laschools.net
Are we going back full capacity, 5 days a week, busines as usual? To do so without letting teachers have their first vaccine become effective is truly not making teachers a priority, nor does it make sense. Why get a vaccine and 5-10 days later be put in a situation where we could still get really sick?

If this is not planned properly, many parents will pull their children from school (myself included).

Thank you for the consideration of my concerns.

 This email has been sent from a verified laschools.net user.
This conversation is locked