Public Comment

Allison Zane

Mar 9, 2021, 1:54:21 PM3/9/21
to public....@laschools.net
First, I Thank You for your work during this pandemic.

I am a mother of 2 children  that attend Pinon Elementary in the hybrid model. Both receive special services as well. I am in favor of returning to school full time and on the target date proposed by the state.

New Mexico Public Education Department announced that all New Mexico schools can begin in-person learning with the hopes of reaching full reentry by April 5. NMPED says the timeline for reopening will still be up to school districts and school boards but they do have the expectation that all school and all kids return to in-person learning by April 5 unless a family chooses for their child to be remote only.

Allison Zane
This conversation is locked