Please make plans to reopen schools for 100% in person learning

Rachel D. Josephson

Mar 9, 2021, 1:20:33 PM3/9/21
to public....@laschools.net
After seeing New Mexico's Secretary of Education's news conference yesterday (, https://www.krqe.com/news/education/new-mexico-health-officials-to-provide-update-on-expanded-in-person-learning/amp/) I am anticipating that the school board will discuss the new guidelines that all districts should be reopening their schools by April 5th. No doubt educators have done their best with the virtual and hybrid programs, but for young children, there is no substitute for in-person learning. I have also heard from many parents of older children that this last year of virtual learning has been very difficult.

I am eager to hear when the school can be expected to be reopened for 100% in person learning! Please do not skip this most important topic.

Sincerely,

Rachel Josephson
This conversation is locked