Public comment 8.2

Lauren Coupland

Aug 11, 2020, 8:25:56 PM8/11/20
to public....@laschools.net
Thank you for all the work that has been put into this.  I wanted to ask if the district was planning to release the number of staff members that tested positive during the testing for all employees.  I think the public would like that information, and it would also be helpful to know the number that are Los Alamos County residents, and how many were not.  It helps people to compare to the county statistics.
Thank you,
Lauren Coupland
(If possible I would like this comment to be anonymous given the scrutiny that my comments have been receiving.)