Re: Pronouns

Teddy Warner

Aug 9, 2022, 8:15:32 PM8/9/22
to School Board Public Comments
To Dawn,

What exactly are you trying to accomplish with your post? I think we all know the real reason, but I'll speculate to what else it could be. Maybe you are arguing to abolish pronouns, and only refer to people's first names (BTW, I have used 6 already in this statement). Maybe it is to ban AP government and other political science classes.

In seriousness, I thank the teacher for using the correct pronouns for the student and for stopping this poor attempt at bullying. If transphobes manage to get this on the calendar, I would like to ask the board to affirm LGBT rights for all students.

Teddy Warner
This conversation is locked