Question about remaining online

B Wolf

Mar 9, 2021, 2:02:19 PM3/9/21
to School Board Public Comments

School Board Members,

My family may not be vaccinated until June or maybe even July. We are registered for the vaccine and are on the waiting list. I am not sure if or when the kids will have a vaccine available. This is why I will keep my kids online if the school goes to full-time in-person in April.

How will you serve the kids who remain online? Will they keep their current teachers and classes? The least amount of disruption is best for everyone, especially the students.

I do see the benefit of opening in April for those kids who have parents that are essential workers who are fully vaccinated. However, I advocate for fully opening school in the fall.

Thank you,

Bridget Wolf

This conversation is locked