Hybrid learning

Vallerie Lambert

Feb 9, 2021, 3:13:24 PM2/9/21
to public....@laschools.net
While it may be in the best interest for some students, for others it may be more of a challenge.
For our family, we live in Espanola,  my son is a senior who only has 3 periods one day and 2 the next.  He has now grown accustomed to virtual learning and it would be more disruptive to go back at this point in the year. I hope there is still an ability for him to attend virtually with the teachers, and still have accommodations for his IEP.
This conversation is locked