Commending our school nurses!

Karen Morris

Nov 17, 2021, 2:42:05 PM11/17/21
to public....@laschools.net
Dear Members of the Board,

Recently my 3rd grader was identified as a close contact of a COVID case. She qualified for the "test to stay" program newly rolled out by the PED. She tested negative all the required times & was able to stay in classes vs quarantining for 10 days!

I would very much like to acknowledge what an amazing job Nurse Amy Yost is doing at Mountain Elementary. She is working overtime making sure kids are safe, following the constantly changing recommendations for COVID, and handling her everyday caseload of bumps and bruises. She is a tremendous asset to Mountain.

Kind Regards,
Karen Morris
This conversation is locked