Wednesday, November 29th Details (updated because of fire and freeway closure)

The Music of John Sawoski

Nov 18, 2023, 8:19:17 PM11/18/23
to SawoskiMusic
Hi Everyone -

In my last message I had mentioned my upcoming November 29th performance at the Ebell of Los Angeles, for which you can reserve tickets at https://ebellofla.org/event/live-in-the-lounge-music-from-the-parlor-11-29-23/

I just wanted to clarify that the freeway fire and closure will not affect the event at all, and there is free parking available at the Ebell of Los Angeles, 743 S Lucerne Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90005

Here are some more details about the event:

On Wednesday, November 29, 2023 at 7:30 pm, John Sawoski plays piano for this celebration of the spirit of song! Join us at The Ebell of Los Angeles and allow the melodies that once graced parlors past to transport you through time.

Acclaimed soprano and Ebell Member Michele Patzakis pays homage to the musical soirée with treasured songs of the Victorian Era, the Golden Age of the American Songbook, and Tin Pan Alley. Joined by pianist John Sawoski and soprano Isabella Adad, Michele’s “Music From the Parlor” will take you on a journey through time with the songs that have inspired generations.

Perfect for music and history lovers of all ages, this performance and sing-along is not to be missed! RSVP to reserve your spot today. Click https://ebellofla.org/event/live-in-the-lounge-music-from-the-parlor-11-29-23/ for more information and to reserve tickets. This event is open to non-members as well as members of the Ebell.
Screenshot 2023-11-18 171233.png

Dear Friends, Colleagues, Fans, Clients, and Family,

As I hope you realize, this is my email list, SawoskiMusic, to share with you my latest official news and information. This is an announcement-only email list, and it replaces my prior YahooGroups list. To remain on this list, do nothing, and you will receive an average of 6 messages per year, with news and information about me and my distinguished colleagues, and special offers from The Sawoski Music Group. Messages usually highlight upcoming performances, reviews, recording projects, and broadcasts, and occasionally include links to free music. Please note that your membership in this group is private: i.e. - your name and contact information can never be seen by the public or other group members.

This list, along with prior posts, can always be accessed through http://lapianist.com/email-list/

To post a comment of your own, please use my online forum at http://lapianist.com/sawoski-music-forum/

Thank you very much and Happy Thanksgiving!

Sincerely,
John Sawoski

PS - If you'd rather not receive my announcements, please send email to sawoskimusic...@lapianist.com or visit https://groups.google.com/a/lapianist.com/groups/opt_out