Mahler's Das Lied von der Erde Live (in person or streaming) Sunday, June 11, 2023, and Secret Garden Update

The Music of John Sawoski

Jun 6, 2023, 2:34:36 PM6/6/23
to SawoskiMusic
Hi Everyone -

I hope you're doing great!

This coming Sunday, June 11, 2023, I'll be guest keyboardist for this performance of Mahler’s “Das Lied von der Erde” (Song of the Earth), arranged for 16 performers by Arnold Schoenberg, at Rothenberg Hall at The Huntington Library, Art Museum, and Botanical Gardens, in San Marino, CA.

I hope you can join us in person or via livestream. Please see https://lapianist.com/mahlers-das-lied-von-der-erde/ for more information.

Also, in case you missed the Broadway-bound revival of The Secret Garden at the Ahmanson Theatre in Los Angeles, for which I served as keyboardist and associate conductor, please click https://lapianist.com/the-secret-garden-at-the-ahmanson-theatre/ to view a few short videos of the show featuring Tony-nominated actors, as well as the digital program.

I will be in touch again soon with more music news. If you have friends who might be interested in joining this list, please invite them to sign up at https://lapianist.com/join-email-list/

All the best!

Sincerely,
John Sawoski