Fwd: Announcing Hacktoberfest 2023

Jeff Squyres

Sep 19, 2023, 5:11:47 PM9/19/23
to KYOSS Discuss List
It's that time of year again!

Begin forwarded message:

From: Hacktoberfest <hackto...@info.digitalocean.com>
Subject: Announcing Hacktoberfest 2023
Date: September 19, 2023 at 5:01:34 PM EDT

This October we’re excited to kick off a very special month of open-source contributions—our tenth annual Hacktoberfest! Visit the Hacktoberfest website now to prepare for Hacktoberfest with a wealth of resources for both open-source newcomers and seasoned experts. Then mark your calendar for September 26th when registration opens!

Here are a few ways to participate in Hacktoberfest and help support the open-source community:

Join your fellow contributors in sharing ideas, projects, and inspiration!
What’s new for 2023

Make sure to save the date:
Organize your very own Hacktoberfest event! Visit the Hacktoberfest website for initial steps and resources.

Share your appreciation of Hacktoberfest with the community through photos, videos, or a blog post! Whether you're a contributor, maintainer, event organizer, sponsor, or partner, we want to hear about your Hacktoberfest experience.

There’s plenty more in store, so make sure to check out the Hacktoberfest website for all the ways you can get involved this year. See you in Hacktober!

Thank you to our sponsors and partners!
Hacktoberfest wouldn’t be possible without the support of our sponsors—this year, we’re excited to welcome ILLA Cloud and Appwrite as our premium sponsors, as well as new sponsors Amplication, Runme, and OpenSauced.

Thanks also to our amazing community partners, Holopin, Major League Hacking, Tree-Nation, GitHub, GitLab, GitHub Education, DEV, DagsHub, Hugging Face, and Paperspace.
Trouble seeing this email? View it as a web page.
© 2023 DIGITALOCEAN, LLC
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

--
{+} Jeff Squyres