Hacktoberfest Registration

Rick Gleitz

Sep 26, 2022, 9:21:57 AM9/26/22
to kyoss-...@kyoss.dev
So, here I am, trying to register for H-fest and I can't find any way to do so. After about five minutes of looking around, I look at the countdown clock and see that you can't do so until 2 PM. So if you're looking as well, you gotta wait til then.

R. Gleitz

Jeff Squyres

Sep 26, 2022, 2:31:53 PM9/26/22
to KYOSS Discuss List
Registration for Hacktoberfest is now open!